CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
*Only 7 spots left for next intake. Download course guide.
Students will possess a sound base in theoretical individual support industry skills and knowledge combined with 120 hours of Work-Based-Training (WBT) in a regulated Aged care industry that they would like to develop to enhance their educational and employment opportunities.
- More than 95% employment rates for enrolled/graduated students
- Excursions, simulation activities, and helpful, hands-on activities for placement
- Full trainer support for on time course completion
Download FREE course guide for more details on fees, eligibility, duration, career opportunities and more.
Why study Certificate III in Individual Support at RGIT?
This course provides you with foundational skills and knowledge to work in the aged, disability, home and community care industry.
You can choose to specialise in the following areas:
- Ageing – Working as an Aged Care Worker in a residential facility, you will assist elderly people with their daily routine activities and personal care, such as showering and dressing.
- Home and Community – Working as a Home Care Assistant, you would work to an individualised plan that outlines activities to maintain personal care and health support for clients living in their own homes.
- Disability – Working as a Disability Support Worker you will implement programs that enable clients to develop skills for daily living, which will assist them to meet their individual goals and be part of the community.
Why study at RGIT ?
Study at your own pace
Flexible online learning that fits with your busy schedule
Learn new skills
Get job ready with skills employers seek in the real world
Increase career opportunities with industry connect
Get one on one trainer support to succeed in the course
Affordable tuition fees
Affordale course fees with flexible payment options
Apply your new skills
Find the confidence to make an immediate impact at work
Get job ready with RGIT Online.
Get job ready with skills employers seek in the real world. Flexible online learning that fits with your busy schedule
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential setting who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability or some other reason. Work involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support as well as taking responsibility for own outputs. Workers have a range of factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as some theoretical knowledge of the concepts and practices required to provide person-centred support.
CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) is ideal for students who wish to plan, implement and manage programs in early childhood services, in accordance with licensing, accreditation and duty of care requirements. Students who successfully complete RGIT Australia’s Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) will be able to pursue careers such as Early Childhood Educator, Outside School Hours Care Assistant, Playgroup Supervisor, Recreation Assistant, Family Day Care Worker and Nanny.
The CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services is ideal for those wanting to make a difference to someone’s life!
This course is perfect for those who wish to work in the roles of community services, case management and social housing workers involved in the managing, coordinating or delivering of person-centered services to individuals, groups and communities.
Ready to get started with RGIT Online?
Learn a new skill | Start a new career | Upskill | Change career
Download FREE course guide for more details
- Course fee and payment plans
- Entry requirements and units covered
- Flexible study options and trainer support
- Career opportunities and more.
Speak to a RGIT student advisor to learn more
- Find out if this is the right course for you
- Find out about how to enrol in the course
- Student work placements and finding work
- How to manage work and study online