HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
*Only 9 spots left for next intake. Download course guide.
Work in Australia’s growing healthcare sector.
- Complete a minimum of 480 hours of Professional Experience Placement (PEP) or work placement supervised by a clinical teacher to prepare you for the workplace
- We will help you find work placements in a partnered health and aged care facility
- Join a friendly classroom environment with support
- Participate in simulation activities, and helpful, hands-on activities to prepare you for placement
- Graduate career ready for one of Australia’s most in-demand careers
Download FREE course guide for more details on fees, eligibility, duration, career opportunities and more.
Why study Nursing at RGIT?
Graduate career ready for one of Australia’s most in-demand careers
HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing is ideal for students who want to be competent, knowledgeable, professional graduates who are able to apply for registration as an enrolled Nurse with Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency: Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA).
Successfully completing a Diploma of Nursing at RGIT will provide graduates with the application of skills and knowledge required to provide nursing care for people across the health sector. Further information on registration is available at www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au.
Why study at RGIT ?
Study at your own pace
Flexible online learning that fits with your busy schedule
Learn new skills
Get job ready with skills employers seek in the real world
Increase career opportunities with industry connect
Get one on one trainer support to succeed in the course
Affordable tuition fees
Affordale course fees with flexible payment options
Apply your new skills
Find the confidence to make an immediate impact at work
Get job ready with RGIT Online.
Get job ready with skills employers seek in the real world. Flexible online learning that fits with your busy schedule
Certificate III in Individual Support qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential setting who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability or some other reason. Work involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support as well as taking responsibility for own outputs. Workers have a range of factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as some theoretical knowledge of the concepts and practices required to provide person-centred support.
Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) program is ideal for early childhood educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services. In doing so, you will work to implement an approved learning framework within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard.
The Diploma of Community Services is ideal for those wanting to make a difference to someone’s life!
The Diploma of Community Services is perfect for those who wish to work in the roles of community services, case management and social housing workers involved in the managing, coordinating or delivering of person-centered services to individuals, groups and communities.
Ready to get started with RGIT Online?
Learn a new skill | Start a new career | Upskill | Change career
Download FREE course guide for more details
- Course fee and payment plans
- Entry requirements and units covered
- Flexible study options and trainer support
- Career opportunities and more.
Speak to a RGIT student advisor to learn more
- Find out if this is the right course for you
- Find out about how to enrol in the course
- Student work placements and finding work
- How to manage work and study online